Sunday 14 August 2011

Personal Assistant ($400/week)




Personal Assistant ($400/week)









 

I am looking for someone who can
act as my PA, someone who can handle my personal and business errands
at his/her spare time in my absence. This duties and your personal
assistance will be needed basically during the weekends and sometimes
weekdays as well and this will give you free time to go on with your
regular job.
Below are the details and highlights of your responsibilities for this
job position.

Duties and responsibilities required from you include the following services:
******************************** *************************** *****************

MAIL SERVICES: Receiving of all my letters, mails and dropping them
off at Ups or . Shopping for Gift items, Bill payments (pay my bills
on my behalf), Sit for delivery (at your home) or pick items on my
behalf at nearby post office at your conveniences.
























Job TitlePersonal Assistant ($400/week)





























Company NameLeonine arts and crafts world
Emailmarcuspavon@yahoo.com
Website
Salary$400/week
ProvinceAlberta
LocationVancouver

No comments:

Post a Comment